Assemblers, Machinists, Material and Production Control, Composite Technicians, Coordinators, Planners and Stock Clerks. These are just a few of the Manufacturing positions we offer at General Atomics. As a Manufacturing team member, you will use high-tech machines, systems, equipment and tools to create and build our products.
Experience in handling composite materials, using CNC machines and software, reading blueprints and drawings and a general understanding of manufacturing prinicples and systems are all desirable qualifications.
Schedule: Full-Time Hourly
Job Level: Entry-Level (0-2 years)
Travel: 0 - 25
What makes a successful Technician (Temporary) at General Atomics? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Results Driven
- Problem Solver
Job Summary General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Assists with modification, fabrication, assembly, operations, installation, repair and maintenance of general laboratory, experimental and commercial equipment; assists in set up and may conduct routine experiments and tests; records data.
- Under close supervision with detailed instructions and frequent review:
- Assembles and installs simple laboratory equipment, experimental or commercial apparatus.
- May operates lab and experimental equipment and collects data.
- Cleans, adjusts and replaces parts on lab and experimental equipment.
- May set up and check out routine experiments and tests according to pre-arranged procedures, records experimental data.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
Paid Time Off
Multiple product lines means a variety of work
Pension, 401(k)/Retirement Plans
“The people I work with and the great opportunities to grow are the reasons I look forward to coming to work every day.”– Ralph, Technician
“I enjoy working with good people and knowing I am helping our great military.”– Joe, Fabricator
“I chose General Atomics because I wanted to work in a challenging work environment.”– Tony, Composite Technician
“I'm excited to come to work because of the new projects and challenges.”– James, Quality Composite Inspector