SAP Security Analyst
San Diego, California
Corporate positions help our company operate at it's maximum potential while providing the best service to all customers. Our corporate teams maintain a high level of collaboration across multiple departments and teams. Corporate roles include Human Resources, Legal, Information Technology Services (ITS), Accounting & Finance, and Contracts & Procurement.
Schedule: Full-Time Salary
Job Level: Mid-Level (3-7 years)
Travel: 0% - 25%
What makes a successful SAP Security Analyst at General Atomics? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
Job Summary General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Security Analyst to join our ITS SAP Security team located in Poway, CA. Under general direction, this position is responsible for supporting SAP Security operations, SAP Security design, development, and implementation as well as supporting SAP security audits and compliance requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports SAP Security design and construction phases of a system and/or upgrade project and participates in gathering functional requirements.
- Analyzes and implements SAP Security solutions and resolution of implementation issues.
- Works with cross functional stake holders for requirement analysis, security design, development, testing, operational tasks and manages several key SAP Security deliverables.
- Prepares SAP Security training materials and job aids, and provides SAP Security training on SAP projects.
- May provide direction to less experienced SAP Security staff.
- Supports SAP Security Audits and compliance requests
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in information technology or related field along with five or more years of experience in business process, SAP configuration and SAP production support. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of SAP Security development principles, concepts and techniques, and must have organizational skills such as planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
- Extensive experience with SAP Authorization concept, SAP Role management and IT Change control processes over operational and implementation lifecycles
- Experience with Security implementation on ECC, BW, GRC, Fiori and Solution Manager involving ABAP and JAVA platforms.
- Experience in GRC 10.1 Access Request Management, Access Risk Analysis, Emergency Access Management, User Access Review, GRC Workflow configuration
- Experience with Segregation of Duties analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of S4 HANA Security is desired
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues, analyze data and develop solutions to a variety of problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills enabling an effective interface with others; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and (5) excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to understand new concepts quickly, contribute to the development of new processes, and resolve complex technical matters.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
Pension, 401(k)/Retirement Plans
Multiple product lines means a variety of work
Paid Time Off
“General Atomics is a company that has provided amazing career opportunities. There is no limit to where you can go in this company.”– Shalena, Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
“I consider myself an effective leader and manager who also cares about his team. I strive to support my team so they can ensure we are taking care of our customers.”– Uriah, Project Manager