Project Control AnalystDate posted 11/26/2018
Job ID#: 21690BR
Company: General Atomics
Job Title: Project Control Analyst
Job Category: Finance/Accounting, Program/Project Management
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
|General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.|
General Atomics Electromagnetic Systems (GA-EMS) designs and manufactures first-of-a-kind electromagnetic and electric power generation systems. GA-EMS’ expanding portfolio of specialized products and integrated system solutions support critical fleet, space systems and satellites, missile defense, power and energy, and process and monitoring applications for defense, industrial, and commercial customers worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Control Analyst to join our Program Office located in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Typically requires education or formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with three or more years of related experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and other applications that may include SAP, MPM, winsight, Project Server and SharePoint.
- Must possess two or more years of experience with Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Must be proficient in Excel: V-look ups, Pivot tables, etc.
- Prefer strong background in finance or accounting.
- Experience with DoD (DCAA/DCMA) compliance helpful.
- Must have general knowledge of accounting principles, planning and tracking procedures and manufacturing systems in a research or production environment.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- An effective communicator with the ability to write, interpret and explain programmatic issues.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with the following electronic software: word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail, and project management. Able to work extended hours and travel as may be required.
Travel Percentage Required : None
Clearance Required? No