Production/Assembly Supervisor IIDate posted 12/20/2018
Job ID#: 22015BR
Company: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Job Title: Production/Assembly Supervisor II
Job Category: A&P/Mechanics, Manufacturing
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and nine or more years of progressive professional experience in a related technical field with at least three of those years in a supervisory capacity. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate an extensive technical understanding of production and assembly concepts and practices, with the ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate workloads and staff to meet established milestones.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret data and develop innovative solutions to a variety of complex matters of diverse scope and nature; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings to a variety of audiences including management and outside representatives; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide all levels of employees and external representatives; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (5) the ability to represent the company on external projects; and (6) strong computer skills. The ability to work extended hours and travel is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must have strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? Desired
Clearance Level Secret