Mission Analysis/EngineerDate posted 01/07/2016
Job ID#: 7243BR
Company: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Job Title: Mission Analysis/Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
City: San Diego
Regular/Temp: Regular Employee
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join our Mission Analysis team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Develop constructive simulations and analyses of airborne electronic warfare CONOPS and mission profiles utilizing accredited simulation systems such as ESAMS, Suppressor, AFSIM, Brawler, RADGUNS and etc.
- Validate airborne electronic warfare mission capability requirements and mission effectiveness.
- Maintain awareness of evolving national security challenges and threats which drive change and innovation in Electronic Surveillance (ES), ElectroOptical Surveillance Electronic Attack (EA), and related technology components for Information Operations (IO) capabilities.
- Analyze customer TACSITS and Mission Requirements and generate airborne electronic warfare CONOPS mission profiles, and functional requirements.
- Assist in the development of Electronic Surveillance, Electronic Attack, Intelligence Operations, Communications and Electro-Optical system models.
- Develop white papers, proposals, and presentations for internal and external customers.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution and progressive engineering experience as follows; fifteen or more years of experience with a bachelors degree, thirteen or more years of experience with a masters degree, or ten or more years with a PhD.
- Previous experience with SUPPRESSOR, ESAMS, BRAWLER and/or RADGUNS is preferred.
- Previous experience working on Mission Analysis capability, including Survivability and Susceptibility Analysis is required.
- Must possess prior experience with aircraft , threat systems and CONOPS/CONEMP development.
- Knowledge of Airborne electronic warfare modeling and simulation experience, including DOA, TDOA/FDOA, and jamming / denial of service is required.
- Must have prior knowledge of Surface to Air threat systems.
- Must have prior knowledge of Radar Cross Section and Signature Management methods.
- Must possess knowledge of Vulnerability Analysis.
- Working knowledge of the Mathworks tool set, including Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow is desired.
- Prior Military experience is preferred.
- Experience with Integration and test of mission systems, sensors, and payloads onto large and small, manned and unmanned, fixed wing, and rotary wing platform is preferred.
- Experience working with program capture and proposal generation experience is desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.