Marketing and Business Intelligence AnalystDate posted 12/14/2016
Job ID#: 10467BR
Company: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Job Title: Marketing and Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Category: Strategic Development
City: San Diego
Regular/Temp: Regular Employee
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Specialist to join our Strategic Development team here in San Diego.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support domestic and international business development objectives.
- Develop actionable insights from existing databases, and make recommendations on the acquisition of additional business intelligence tools where necessary.
- Identify key global stakeholders, and in conjunction with strategic business development objectives
- Support market segmentation and positing exercises as required.
- Conduct comprehensive, Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat analysis across domestic and global markets
- Conduct industry analysis including Technological, Geographical, Social, Political and Economic decision drivers
- Develop global market intelligence reports, based on a variety of data sources, and using an established knowledge of national and international defense spending patterns
- Integrate market research information with company processes to develop new leads, and sources of influence
- Support Strategic Communications activities with comprehensive analysis of marketing environment.
- Monitor and track website messaging, competitive advertisements etc.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline and six or more years of progressive professional experience in a Marketing or Communications.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of business and marketing processes.
- Must have strong business reporting and writing skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with capture leads and senior executives is required.
- Strong business acumen, analytical problem solving is required.
- Should be able to contribute to business planning and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence software is desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.