Financial Analyst- Internal Audit DepartmentDate posted 12/03/2018
Job ID#: 21750BR
Company: General Atomics
Job Title: Financial Analyst- Internal Audit Department
Job Category: Finance/Accounting, Legal/Regulatory Services
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst in the Internal Audit Department. This position reports to the Corporate Compliance Manager and will be responsible for supporting Corporate Compliance activities for GA and its affiliated companies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- With general supervision, performs ad-hoc data analysis utilizing different data sources to assist the Internal Audit & Government Compliance department.
- Establish a compliance monitoring process utilizing data analytics.
- Performs a variety of data analytics in support of compliance investigations, including analyzing timekeeping records.
- Prepares cohesive reports of findings using data analysis.
- Assists in developing new data analytics to detect anomalies in data to deter fraud and monitor compliance with contracting regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between the department and Information Systems technical staff to produce reports, processes, analyses, etc. to meet department business requirements.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Utilizes MS Office suite, SAP and other applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? No