Regional Sales Manager (TEXAS)Date posted 01/07/2019
Job ID#: 21459BR
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (TEXAS)
Job Category: Business Development, Strategic Development
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
Diazyme, an affiliate of General Atomics, is a cGMP and ISO 13485 certified medical device manufacturer. Diazyme uses its proprietary enzyme technologies to develop diagnostic reagents which can be used on most automated chemistry analyzers in user-friendly formats. Their products include test kits for diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer markers, renal disease, diabetes, and electrolytes.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Diazyme Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to become a valued team member with our growing Sales Division. This position will be supporting the Texas and Midwest Region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Accomplish regional sales objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements,
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan for region in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product/packaging, surveying consumer needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related activities as needed.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field and six or more years progressively complex marketing/sales experience. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Saleforce experience is a plus.
- Candidates with experience in selling clinical chemistry reagents, and/or vitamin D testing reagents, and/or laboratory analyzers is desired.
- Experience meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability is required.
- Must be able to travel 40-50%.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours required.
Travel Percentage Required : 25% - 50%
Clearance Required? No