Regional Sales Manager- Texas, Oklahoma & New MexicoDate posted 01/07/2019
Job ID#: 21459BR
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager- Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico
Job Category: Business Development, Strategic Development
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
Diazyme, an affiliate of General Atomics, is a cGMP and ISO 13485 certified medical device manufacturer. Diazyme uses its proprietary enzyme technologies to develop diagnostic reagents which can be used on most automated chemistry analyzers in user-friendly formats. Their products include test kits for diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer markers, renal disease, diabetes, and electrolytes.
Diazyme Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to become a valued team member with our growing Sales Division. This position will be supporting the Texas and Midwest Region (Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Accomplish regional sales objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements,
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan for region in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product/packaging, surveying consumer needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related activities as needed.
- This position will be supporting the Texas and Midwest Region (Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico).
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field and six or more years progressively complex marketing/sales experience. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Saleforce experience is a plus.
- Candidates with experience in selling clinical chemistry reagents, and/or vitamin D testing reagents, and/or laboratory analyzers is desired.
- Experience meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability is required.
- Must be able to travel 40-50%.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours required.
Travel Percentage Required : 25% - 50%
Clearance Required? No